Friday, July 13, 2012

2012 CS Challenge Wrap-Up: Part 2

What a ride.

I started the 2012 CS Challenge to fill the gap left by the completion of my larger-scale painting projects. I had no idea just how clean the slate would get! 

The final CS Challenge models of 2012 are below for your perusal.

Warhammer 40k Dark Eldar Drazhar Master of Blades
Dark Eldar: Drazhar, Master of Blades

Skorne Privateer Press Arch Tyrant Hexeris
Skorne: Hexeris

Warhammer Adventurer Mini Fig
Warhammer: Adventurer

Warhammer Orc War Boss Fantasy Limited Edition
Orcs: Limited Edition Warboss

Dark Elf Sorcerer Warhammer Fantasy
Dark Elves: Sorcerer 

Dark Elf Sorcerer Warhammer Fantasy

I've been getting a truckload of great feedback from users about the illustration projects I've been posting lately, and I'm more than happy to continue them. So from here on in, it's time to let the good times and roll and the ink flow! That Guy James continues onward, still in love with games, still bringing you the best that I can every week. If anyone has any suggestions for new illustrations, just let know. I'll be happy to bring your idea to life.