Friday, June 8, 2012

James Draw: Blood Bowl Posters

After I had posted last week's Tau Propaganda poster, I got a really cool request from Paul (of the Man Cave).

He and his son have been building different Blood Bowl teams for a little while now and he thought it would be a good idea for me to turn my drawing sights on some team posters... I agreed. 

The only problem I had when looking at all the teams he and his son and made was trying to figure out which was cool enough to warrant a poster design. Since they were all awesome, I did the only logical thing and made posters for all of them. 

Bring on the Blood Bowl!

Blood Bowl Poster: Knights Who Say Ni Chaos Games Workshop

Blood Bowl Poster: Death Valley Dreadnoughts Orcs Games Workshop

Blood Bowl Poster: Odinn's Champions dwarf Games Dwarves Workshop

Blood Bowl Poster: Hellmouth Heroes Vampire Counts Undead Games Workshop

Blood Bowl Poster: Death Stars Orcs Games Workshop

Many thanks to Paul for sharing his inspiring work.